Monday, March 29, 2010

Ricky Martin Comes Out On His Blog......He is Gay


A few months ago I decided to write my memoirs, a project I knew was going to bring me closer to an amazing turning point in my life. From the moment I wrote the first phrase I was sure the book was the tool that was going to help me free myself from things I was carrying within me for a long time. Things that were too heavy for me to keep inside. Writing this account of my life, I got very close to my truth. And thisis something worth celebrating.
These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed.
I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.
blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment